Are you thinking about trying to get international experience, but would rather not spend a long time abroad? Then join us for a summer school.
Together with our partner universities, we regularly organise exclusive study trips and summer schools for our students, also in cooperation with international partner universities. The study trips and summer schools take place in (inter)nationally attractive, innovative hot spots and economically strong locations and metropolises.
Many of our partner universities offer programmes lasting from one to five weeks in the summer, and some offer international weeks (such as at SRH University in Heidelberg) that only last a week. Upcoming summer schools are advertised in our E-campus for our students.
During the summer schools and study trips, students have the opportunity to get in touch with representatives from industry and business in the context of company visits or workshops. The events include a cultural supporting programme, such as city tours and joint dinners. These innovative, flexible attendance formats give our students the opportunity to gain international study experience as part of their distance learning programme.
Below you will find an excerpt of summer schools and study trips that have already taken place.
- Summer School at the ISEL institute of the University of Le Havre ("Serious games as a learning success factor for production and supply chain management")
- Summer School at the University of Barcelona ("Marketing & Business Models")
- Summer School at the Saratov Socio-Economic Institute ("Understanding Economic Changes")
- Study Trip Leipzig ("Financial Economics & Business Valuation")
- Summer School at Saybrook University in Monterey & Silicon Valley ("Entrepreneurial Leadership")