We guarantee that you will receive the best possible support for the entire duration of your distance learning Master’s degree, provided to you by our professors and mentors. Your Master’s programme is designed for independent study while you are in full-time employment or have other responsibilities. You will expand your knowledge through online courses.
60, 90 or 120 ECTS? How long and how in-depth you complete your Master's degree with us is up to you and depends on the ECTS you have acquired from your first degree. We will show you which requirements you should bring with you for the respective Master's variant and, of course, will be happy to check your admission in individual cases. For each option, you will also find the respective curricula as well as the individual financing models.
- You are free to start your Master’s programme on the first day of any month.
- Depending on your previous qualifications and ECTS credit points already earned, you can choose from three study options – comprising 120, 90 or 60 ECTS credit points.
- Your Master’s programme is designed for independent study while you are in full-time employment or have other responsibilities.
- You do not have to specify your study duration in advance. We guarantee that we will support you for up to twice the length of the standard duration of studies – without charging you any additional fees!
- We regularly hold free and interactive live support classes at our study centres that you may choose to join in person or online.
Would you like to start studying straight away or do you need a bit more time to think about it? Whatever steps you intend to take, we are here for you! Our services are designed to make it easy for you to take the right decision: by participating in one of our online information sessions, you can find out directly from our professors about their study programmes and our flexible study model. If you still have questions, you can chat live with the teaching staff or contact them directly via email.